I’m having my precious freshmen girls over tonight to watch Titanic since one of the girls hasn’t seen it yet. I am all for a movie with Leo in it, but a party at my place is never complete without snacks and new recipes! I’m making the girls a ton of stuff, but we will start with these super delicious and simple pretzels. Pretzels are one my favorite snack, my grocery store has these awesome gluten free ones, too! If you’re looking for something salty AND sweet, look no further!!
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
What you need:
- 1/2 bag of mini pretzels
- 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar (about 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Mix oil and cinnamon sugar together in a microwave safe bowl
- Gently stir pretzels into the mixture making sure every pretzel is coated with the mixture
- Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until the oil is mostly absorbed – between 2 and 3 minutes
- Pour the pretzels onto parchment paper or a baking sheet
- Once the pretzels have dried (about 8-9 minutes), drizzle the melted white chocolate over the pretzels
- Let the chocolate dry completely before serving
This recipe is adapted from Oh Sweet Basil.