I have another recipe from my partay with my girls Friday night. I made some mushrooms, one of my favorite side dishes OR appetizers! I served this one as a finger-food type appetizer. It is incredibly easy and extremely tasty. Ooh, I just had a thought! This would be sooo good with Parmesan cheese drizzled over them!
Garlic Butter Mushrooms:
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz whole white mushrooms (or your favorite kind)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Melt butter and garlic in a microwave
- Spray a small baking dish with cooking spray
- Place the mushrooms in the baking dish with the stem side up
- With a spoon, carefully pour the garlic butter over each mushroom. Try to get the garlic butter on the top of the mushroom instead of the baking dish
- Season with salt and pepper if you desire
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or when the mushrooms are baked through
This recipe is adapted from Iowa Girl Eats.