I am a sucker for crock pot dishes and I am always pro meat. The pork recipe I have for you today fits the bill on both fronts. Plus it makes my apartment smell amazing. And it lasts for multiple meals. There are so many positives to this recipe! And it goes really well with sweet potato fries which I was trying to finish a bag of. Without further ado, I present to you a recipe that you must make ASAP.
Crock Pot Chopped Pork
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 3.5-4 hours
- 2 pounds Pork Butt
- 1/2 bottle of an 18 oz bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Pour about 1/2 of the BBQ sauce into the bottom of the crock pot
- Cut the pork into three or so smaller pieces and place on top of the sauce
- Add the rest of the sauce and spices
- Gently stir the contents together until the pork is covered and the spices are integrated
- Cover and cook on high for 3.5-4 hours or your meat is cooked through.
- I chop my meat up and eat it by itself to avoid eating bread, but you can also pull the pork up and throw it on a sandwich or some nachos!
This recipe is adapted from Flour on My Face.