It is full on finals time. I am not that stressed about school, but my friends are. I love to bake and I have baked treats for my stressed out friends for the last couple of semesters. This semester is no different! I have tons of sweets treats on deck for my sweet boys. And I rented the first three seasons of Parks and Rec so we are good to go. Let’s start off with some chocolate covered OREO SPRINKLED pretzels. What is not to love about that??
White Chocolate Oreo Sprinkled Pretzels
Total Time: about 1 hour
- Oreos, crushed
- White almond bark, melted
- After you have melted your almond bark, place one pretzel into the bark and cover it with the bark
- Pick the pretzel up with a fork and shake off the excess bark
- Place the pretzels onto a counter lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with Oreo crumbs
- Allow the pretzels to cool completely before eating
This recipe is adapted from Crazy for Crust.