At A&M, we have a dining hall that is famous for its cookies and the regret you feel for the amount of calories you eat while you are there. Cheesy breadsticks AND fried chicken? YES. Waffles with a layer of whipped cream on top AND a cinnamon roll the size of your face? YES. Chinese food and Mexican food? YES YES YES. Basically, you feel bad, but you don’t feel that bad because you are full and happy. This wonderful land is called Sbisa and they make some incredible potatoes. I found a recipe similar to these potatoes and have been dying to try them for ages. I finally finished off my potatoes tonight with this tasty recipe that will have you begging for more.
What you need:
- 4 small red cooking potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450
- Place potatoes, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and salt in a ziploc bag and gently shake until the potatoes are coated
- Place potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet in a single layer
- Bake potatoes for 15-17 minutes
- Remove potatoes and sprinkle cheese on top. Cook for another 5-7 minutes, or potatoes are cooked all the way through
This recipe is adapted from Plain Chicken.