I have the final dessert that I made for my stressed out finals boys for you guys today. And this one is a DOOZIE. At one point in my life, I made this with a friend of mine and one of our guy friends began calling it s’mores stuff. That is the most accurate description there is. This stuff is basically any good and delicious thing that is right in the world. Except ice cream. But you could serve it with ice cream and that would be amazing. Or you could just eat the whole pan, which I may have done, sharing only with a few people. No shame. And calories don’t count during finals anyway. This stuff is an oven baked, ooey gooey chocolatey s’more, BUT there is the added amazingness of chocolate chip cookies. My mouth is literally watering, so without further ado, I present the stuff that is better than any other stuff out there.
Yield: about 16 bars Total Time: about 15 minutes
- 8 whole graham crackers
- 10 mini Hershey bars, broken into their pre-cut pieces
- 1 package of 24 pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 bag (10.5 oz) of mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Place the graham crackers side by side in a 13 x 9 baking sheet. Try to us a straight edge pan instead of a curved one. Break two of the graham crackers into quarters to fill in the gaps
- Place the cookie dough all over the graham crackers
- Bake for 4-5 minutes or until the cookies are soft. Remove from the oven and spread the cookies evenly to cover the graham crackers
- Cook for an additional 6-8 minutes or until the cookies are done
- Remove from the oven, place the chocolate all over the cookies and then spread the marshmallows all over the chocolate
- Return to the oven and BROIL until the marshmallows are brown, but not burnt, about 3 minutes
- These things beak apart really easily because of the graham crackers on the bottom. I prefer them to cool a little bit. This stuff is good the next day, if it somehow makes it that long
This recipe is adapted from Say Yes.