Are you guys excited that I have a side dish recipe that doesn’t include red potatoes? Since I’m all out of potatoes, but definitely needed a side dish to go with my chopped pork, I found some healthy and incredibly tasty green beans. Green beans are some of the best vegetables around and are a great alternative to zucchini and squash, which is another of my faves. These are quick and simply to make and full of delicious flavors.
Oven Roasted Green Beans
Serves: 1 Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
What you need:
- 1/4 pound of green beans
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- garlic salt, pepper, and salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- Snap the ends of the green beans off, wash, pat dry, and place in a pile on a foil lined baking sheet
- Drizzle the olive oil on the green beans and mix them around so they get covered with the oil
- Spread the green beans out onto the baking sheet and sprinkle as much or as little of the seasonings all over the green beans
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve!!
This recipe is adapted from Skinny Taste.