Ranch packets are a relatively new phenomeneon for me. I remember making something for Sunday Night Supper one week with my church when I was in college and having ZERO idea of where to find said packet. I still get a little fuzzy about where they keep the packets, but the flavors are unforgettable. You can make anything with this packets, but I had some baby carrots on hand and thought I’d give this side dish a whirl.
Serves: 1 Total Time: 20-25 minutes
What you need:
- 3/4 cup baby carrots, cut the thicker ones in half length wise to help with cooking evenly
- 1/4 of a ranch packet
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place the washed carrots in a pile on it
- Drizzle the olive oil over the dried carrots and then the ranch
- Gently toss and mix the carrots so they are all coated with the ranch. You can use more seasoning if you desire
- Baking for 17-21 minutes or your carrots are tender
This recipe is adapted from my homegirl at Damn Delicious.