I am a huge fan of no bake recipes and a fan of chocolate. If you are human and therefore, like those two things as well, check out this new recipe today!! It is snack cereal with some m&m’s and pretzels all covered in almond bark (which is basically chocolate, let’s be real). If that doesn’t have you salivating, head to your nearest doctor to make sure you’re still alive. Oh, and you can leave out the pretzels or find some gluten free ones to make this a gluten free snack!
Winter Snack Chow
Serves: 4-6 easily, all depends on the chunk size Total Time: 1 hour
What you need:
- 3 cups cheerios
- 2 cups m&m’s
- 4 cups rice chex cereal
- 3 cups pretzels (I prefer the twisty ones)
- 1 pound (16 oz) white chocolate almond bark
- In a large bowl, combine the cheerios, m&m’s, chex, and pretzels, and stir gently
- Melt the almond bark according to the package, making sure it’s smooth
- Pour the almond bark over the cereal mixture and stir gently, making sure to coat all of the cereal mix
- Like your counter with wax or parchment paper and pour the cereal mixture onto it. Smooth the mixture out into a pretty flat layer and allow everything to set before breaking the chow up and trying to not eat all of it!
This is a fun recipe from my mom