Remember when I was in college and posted 5-7 recipes a week? Yeaaaa, I’ve gotten so bad about posting. And that’s sad because I still cook just as much and try new recipes regularly. If you follow this irregular blog at all, you know that I love zucchini noodles – they are low carb, gluten free, absolutely delicious, and just flat out fun to eat. I love love love Chinese food and stir fry is one of the easiest Chinese dishes to make. Since I try to avoid gluten as much as possible, I was psyched to find a GLUTEN FREE stir fry recipe that won’t make you miss the noodles at all.
Stir Fry Zoodles
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, sliced VERY thin
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (I used GF)
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce (I used GF)
- sesame seeds, to taste
- In a large pan (or wok) eat oil over medium high heat
- Once the oil is warm, add the onions and cook for about 5 minutes, or they begin to soften and turn translucent
- Add zucchini and stir, cook for about 1 minute
- Add the sauces and stir well
- Once the zucchini is warmed through, remove from heat and top with sesame seeds
This recipe is adapted from Diethood.