GUYS GUYS GUYS whadddduppppppp. I’m backkkkk. Sorry I haven’t posted in like 2 months (#life) BUT the dish and rant I have for you today TOTES makes up for it. OKAY so I’ve been decorating my office at work. I have wanted to get my diploma framed since I graduated more than 2 years ago, but never really had anywhere to hang it until March. SO I started looking for diploma frames, going to different stores, etc etc and couldn’t find any store that had the A&M frame with the seal and whatever so I just started buying random frames that were SUPPOSEDLY for diplomas, but none of them fit. I literally bought four different frames and none of them could fit my diploma. WELL I measured my diploma AGAIN after I couldn’t get it into a frame and it’s literally a weird size that will only fit into one of those specific A&M frames the book stores/school sell. AND THEY COST $150!!!! SO not only does A&M want a whole bunch of tuition and parking ticket money, they also need my $150 to display A PIECE OF PAPER that proves I graduated from there. SO now it’s a standoff guys. My office still needs some decoration and I love the idea of hanging up my diploma BUT if I give in, then A&M wins again (and like they never win at football so it’s totes annoying that they get to win in STUPID ways that make me mad). So while I deal with this dilemma, I figured I’d make some tasty honey garlic chicken. And you guys know what I think about a crock pot – the flavor is just delightful! And you can make it gluten free!! Make soon guysss 🙂
Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Tacos
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 4 hours
What you need:
- 3 lbs chicken breast (about 4 chicken)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (I used gluten free)
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce (by the soy sauce!)
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- Tortillas, for eating!
- Place chicken breasts into the crockpot
- Combine honey, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, and sriracha into a small bowl and whisk until fully incorporated
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and cover; cook for 3.5 – 4 hours on high
- Shred the chicken and toss onto some warm tortillas! (EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY)
This recipe is adapted from le Creme de la Crumb.